Thursday, March 5, 2015

Interview on jrevradio.com tonight!

I will be interviewed tonight on the Watchers Society Radio show on jrevradio.com, Thursday March 5th at 6pm CST. We will discuss some of the research that I did prior to writing the first book in my Harmonic Wars series. Join us as we talk about ancient advanced societies that existed globally! My first book “Guardians of the Crystal Skulls” is a story of Good Vs Evil in an epic struggle for dominance of this galaxy for thousands of years. It features several ancient artifacts like the Great Pyramid of Giza, Stonehenge, Gobekli Tepe, and many of the Mayan ruins. Now, I'm sharing my full research with you so you can see how I drew my SciFi based conclusions based on questions I had with traditional historians. Come join us, it will be fun and could be shocking to some!

D.B. Stearns


You can find me at the following social media platforms:


www.facebook.com/DBStearns.HarmonicWars
google.com/+HarmonicwarsBlogspot
https://twitter.com/DBSHarmonicWars

No comments:

Post a Comment