Monday, January 15, 2018

Milestones and Upcoming events!

Good Morning Everyone!!

I'm grateful and blessed that my SciFi book Children of the Guardians book two in the Harmonic Wars series is now beginning to sell! This is a huge milestone for me that many of you know began in 2011. Perseverance, commitment, and hard work are the only things that will help make your goals or your dreams a reality. Never give up!

I'm also happy to say that my "dance card" is starting to fill in nicely! We are taking advantage of our delayed official release by working on our marketing strategy. Why the delayed release? We are sending queries to professional book reviewers who want an advanced copy to read before the official release. Most o them require 3 months advanced notice, so we are pushing hard to contact them now and get copies into their hands. This is important to reach new audiences. As part of our marketing strategy we are setting up radio interviews, and have confirmed several interviews already. I would like to share these with you now!

- Jan 22, 2018 - Beyond Reality Radio, starring Jason Hawes (Ghost Hunters) and JV Johnson (TAPS ParaMagazine). The show starts 11 PM CST at http://beyondrealityradio.com/ This is a relatively new show that is growing to stations all over the US, so check the website for local radio stations/. It's always fun reaching out to new audiences, and I'm really looking forward to being introduced to this audience. 


- April 10, 2018 - Coast to Coast AM, starring George Noory.  I am so excited about returning to Coast to Coast AM! My last show was October 12, 2015 to promote the release of book one, Guardians of the Crystal Skulls, and now I am returning to promote book two. What better place to release book two? I'm looking forward to reconnecting with this audience. I have grown considerably as a guest speaker, and can now look forward to more frequent interviews on the bigger shows like this. You can catch the show at https://www.coasttocoastam.com/ and Sirius XM channel 146. Check website for local radio stations.


- April 13, 2018 - Conversations Magazine, starring Cyrus Webb 12:30 PM CST at http://cyruswebb.com/  Wow! A daytime interview is a first for me! Cyrus is on the Conversations Radio Network now three times a day, talking to authors and artists about their current works. This will be the first interview for me that has a primary focus on my book instead of my research into ancient artifacts and ruins of past civilizations. I hope to talk about the Land of Dreams and it's connection to the thousands of alternate dimensions, Anti-Grav Suits, and the empathic characters. While most of my characters were modeled after people I know, I can safely say none of them have the empathic abilities I describe in Harmonic Wars.


We have several other radio shows we are in discussion with after our official release in April. Our goal is to expand into TV shows, so watch for those to come up very soon as well! Some people have
asked what's the difference between the official release copy and the pre-release copy of Children of the Guardians. There is no difference! You can get the book NOW if you go to http://3lpublishing.flyingcart.com/?p=detail&pid=82&cat_id=0 After April 10th, we will release the book on Kindle, Nook, and iBooks, but printed copies will only be available through 3L Publishing initially.

Have a fantastic week!

~D.B. Stearns







No comments:

Post a Comment