Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Join us on the official Launch of Harmonic Wars!

For those of you who have been following my journey to become an author, this Thursday, August 20th will be the official launch of "Harmonic Wars: Guardians of the Crystal Skulls" and I will be doing it during my interview with John B Wells Caravan to Midnight! Tune in for some clues to the motivation for this series and some insight to this epic story of good vs evil locked in a war for thousands of years. I like to think of this book as "Star Wars" meets "Game of Thrones" with

out the incest.

The book will be available at Amazon at that time with the e-book conversion soon to follow as that take a little longer to gear up. Your support for independent authors is greatly appreciated, and if you purchase the book through http://3lpublishing.flyingcart.com then I get a much better share of my work, instead of Industry. :-)
If you like Ancient Aliens, you will appreciate this new slant on the genre.

Here is the link to Caravan to Midnight:  http://caravantomidnight.com

Please keep in touch with me at the following social media sites!















Here is a picture of the Gates of Paradise that I talked about in the interview. Really cool stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment