Monday, September 28, 2015

Book Signing at the Lion and Rose

I had a great time on Saturday signing books at the Lion and Rose Pub at the Forum in San Antonio, and wanted to share some pictures with you!



They let me hang up the banner outside. I was going to set it up the day before but the weather looked bad and I didn't want it to get wet.



This is the proverbial calm before the storm. Can you see my Crystal Skull stage right? I think I'm going to name him Fred. :-)





 I had a great time and met some really neat people. I really enjoy that part of this book writing adventure.




Harmonic Wars is available on Amazon and e-books at Kindle, iBooks and Nook. It can also be bought at  3L Publishing.   For those of you who have read my book, I would really love to hear back from you on your thoughts, and I could use the reviews on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment